This week we’re joined by Evie of Not Good Enough to return to the rich, infuriating vein of The Fight For Planet A – did you know the term ‘carbon footprint’ was invented by BP in 2004? Madness!
We swear we aren’t gonna turn into a F4PA response pod though – we also dive into the reasons why we have to fight tooth and nail to win a recovery that works for all of us, and what a Climate Jobs Guarantee is. This is revolutionary stuff, friends!
See for yourself:
- BP hired a PR firm to come up with the term ‘carbon footprint’ to push blame for the climate crisis on to individuals
- Blow your mind and read On The Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs
- And get inspired by watching AOC’s Green New Deal video
- Oh look, very rich people are getting even richer during a recession!
- Check out the Australian Unemployed Workers union’s Mutual Obligations strike!
- AUWU’s Poverty Day action is on September 24, join the union or chuck them a donation
- The 2020 School Strike For Climate happening on September 25