As we continue hurtling towards climate disaster, Morrison has decided the path towards a prosperous future is…..gas? Yeah cool thanks dude. Thanks so much.
Meanwhile, the ALP has leaked a bunch of vague feels to The Australian in lieu of bold policies that could invigorate their base and inspire voters. Does Labor actually want to govern? Maybe it’s time to find some new political champions outside of the game of politics…
Check it out:
- Tom Tanuki has released part 2 of his Aussie Qanon series, he knows far more about this stuff than we do
- Facebook doesn’t seem very interested in the proliferation of fake accounts that are undermining elections and politics around the world, one whistleblower feels as though she has “blood on [her] hands”
- The west coast of the United States is on fire, and five hurricanes have built up over the Atlantic ocean
- Scott Morrison is handing $50m to his fossil fuel executive mates with a proposed “gas-recovery”
- Oh yeah this recovery option was determined by a commission stacked with fossil fuel CEO’s who were instructed to only look into gas
- The ALP’s new ‘policy’ document was ‘leaked’ to the Australian (the graphic they made up also makes it look like he’s on the toilet for some reason?)
- Osman Faruqi wrote an incredible piece in The Saturday Paper about Vic Labor’s outsourcing problem
- This is what peak performance looks like
- Shane Warne’s glorious painting
- Maybe Paul Keating could just shut up from now on and not suggest things like HECS-style payments for aged care
- Australian Unions is scalding you with a post-it note for withdrawing your super
We are all a part of Tomorrow Movement and have been working like crazy building towards No Turning Back on September 18. Check out the website and follow them at @tomorrowmvmt to see all the action from the day.